The Perks of the job
- A warm and friendly welcome to the hotel and a chance to work in the breath-taking location of Ballycastle with views out to sea.
- Uniform provided and a meal each day while on shift
- Training on the job and during low season so you can improve your skills
- Career progression in a fast growing hotel
- A summer bonus for working the full summer season up to £500*
- 28 days holidays, double time on Christmas Day
- A gift on your Birthday and at Christmas
- Discounted food and drink when you dine with friends or family or simply yourself ( up to 4 people)*
- An annual staff party organised by the staff
- Staff loyalty bonus paid for every year you work*
- Recommend a friend for a job and get a £50 cash bonus*
- Bring a event or function to the hotel and receive a £100 bonus *
- Friends and family accommodation rate of £30pp B&B*
- Employee of the month recognition
We are always looking to bring talented and team orientated people into our company. At every level, we seek out passionate professionals with genuine charisma, enthusiasm, and a guest focused attitude coupled with the genuine desire to be trained in the skills necessary to provide our guests with outstanding quality of service; ensuring that every guest leaves the Hotel with the desire to return.
Every department provides opportunities to learn and grow. We provide a range of opportunities including offering work placements to Careers at the Marine Hotel to students at Schools, College and Universities wanting their first work experience. We believe in ensuring all staff are trained whether it is held in house, external courses or on the job training
General positions we currently have available are ;
If you would like to apply for a position please complete our application form below.
Stay updated with positions available at the Marine on our website, alternatively send us your CV to be considered for any positions which may become available to firstname.lastname@example.org